LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIVA KUMAR (AGRICULTUREIST)     30 November 2017

Gift deed executed

Sir, my grandfather and his two brothers had executed partition deed in the year 1935 their ancestral properties, after 1935 my grandfather independently purchased some properties in the civil court auction with his personal income. all the properties which he purchased in court personally sold by him since 1944 to 1982 except three properties, out of that two properties are my grandfather's elder brother 1/3 share of land executed gift deed to his daughter and son-in-law on 1986 mentioning for pasupu kumkuma. the other brother not claimed any, the gift property enjoying and possessing by us only since 1938 by paying land revenue cist to govt. the other property my grandfather personally sold part and parcel since 1965 to 1986, rest of land we are enjoying, the done failed to get patta transfer before tahsildar, rdo in 1997. on 2005 legal heirs of deceased done filed suit for declaration of title and right in trail court. kindly suggest your valuable suggestions with supreme court judgments regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register