Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (NA)     04 June 2015

Gap certificate

Hi.

I did my B.E in 1998 from Recognized university. In 2009 (after 11 years) I did my PG in Management from an autonomous institute. the PG institute did not take, give any leave/trasnfer certificate. Now I am applying for LLB and need to produce 'GAP Certificate'

Can someone help with format of this certificate.

Learning

1 Replies

Palak Singh   01 April 2020

gap certificate is also known as a gap affirmation is a self-declaration made by a non-judicial stamp paper that justifies the break during an academic course taken impulsively. For example, if a student wasn’t able to finish his education or particular course he/she is pursuing and want to continue again. Then the student needs to state what was the reason for taking the gap. The reason can be anything.

It commonly does not necessitate any lawful documentation. While submitting GAP Certificate student needs to bring in their last educational mark sheet in addition to evidence of an educational establishment wherever one had graduated from, in that particular academic year. Still, the ample documents needed for certification may be conscriptted below:

• Candidate name
  • Guardian name
  • Address 
  • Tenure of the gap
  • Reasons for the Gap certificate
  • Declaration of the authenticity of the documents submitted
  • Highest educational qualification

You can get a GAP certificate online also by following these simple steps:

• Visit online making of gap certificate websites
  • Review the given form
  • Fill up the form
  • Provide the necessary documents
  • Make the due payment

FORMAT OF GAP CERTIFICATE:

Usually, Colleges or organisations recommend their own format for GAP certificate, in absence of any prearranged format given by the university, you should simply go to the lawyer and then request for ‘Gap Certificate’. They previously have prearranged set-up. They may ask you various basic particulars and deliver you the format.

Hope this answers your question!

Regards

Palak Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register