Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai K Prasad (Business Head)     29 October 2013

Full and final settlement

Respected Experts,

I was working with  a Indian based Ltd company for 8 years and i have resigned from the job with proper notice period[30 days] and handed over all the needfull to company.

After so many reminders, in 4th month company has provided my F&F caliculations. and I too have agreed for the same.

after that , although i have reminded company ,60 day's are over, still the company havent provided the cheque/dropped into my account.

Could you please suggest me,how can i recover this ASAP.

Thank YOu.

Sai

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     29 October 2013

you need to serve a legal notice through an Advocate to the company and its directors for causing delay in settling your full and final dues. also you may file a police complaint against the company and its directors for cheating. Regards, Advocate Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 Mumbai

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 October 2013

Time for FNF dues is last day in office, or max. usual pay day.

Demand payment by Bank DD only (not cheque) ann thru redg. post only so as to reach you in say next 7 days.................Mention that a postage prepaid self addressed envelope is attached herewith for sending the bank DD by redg. post to you.

Employee can approach:

Trade Unions, O/o Labor Commissioner, Inspector under Payment of Wages Act (Applicable to all employees drawing wages up to Rs18000/pm as per def. of wages as in the Act), Inspector under Shops and Commercial Establishments Act of your state……………civil court.

There are threads to suggest that employee ca approach employer as Creditor treating the unpaid wages as Debt on employer and to invoke criminal complaints u/s 406,420……………

e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=72011&offset=1#.UNRXofLZ1JI

Discussion > Labour & Service Law > Disputes > Delay in full and final settlement payment  

Approach a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer with copies of all of your docs and discuss in person and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

Sai K Prasad (Business Head)     06 November 2013

Thank You very much for the reply and suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register