Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK (adada)     27 August 2012

Free divorce consultancy for men

Gents,

This message is for all the Men who are undergoing Divorce process in India.
I have been rewarded a Divorce decree under Mutual Consent on 14th Aug,2012 after a traumatic 2 and a half years of contested divorce case filed by me against my wife.

Being an ardent follower of LCI, I wish to help all my fellow members who have suffered against PRO-Women laws of the land.

I want to help and guide all my Male friends who are seeking divorce against their wife and want to start afresh in Life.

Call me at 83 7390 60 18

Cheers,

RK

Learning

6 Replies

rahul (director)     27 August 2012

Dear RK,

You are very less pain got ,, i.e. 30 months ONLY.

Im is same circumstances, and faced this 70 months.

and over this will have to wait 6 more month as I'm in the process of !3B with sizeble amout of money to her.

Nandha (NIL)     27 August 2012

Dear RK,

Congrats! 

If you post your story and also how you ultimately got MCD, it will really be helpful to everyone. 

Thanks

Nanda

Rahul Sharma (Others)     28 August 2012

Definitely Mr. R K, Please share your story/fight/struggle/achievement with all so that we can learn most out it..please guide.

RK (adada)     30 August 2012

Dear All,

I can not share my story/struggle in public forum, Anybody wants to take any consultancy can call me at 8373 9060 18
I can bet you will benefit by that.

Cheers,

Rahul

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     02 September 2012

Hey this is Abhishek here. i got married and i loved my wife a lozz and i want to be wth her, but cannot force her to be wth me, as she loves some1 else befire marraige. i dont know what to do. Yesi knw i wnt be happy if she continues the same. but still my heart says yes if she can rectify, i can save my lov and shadi as i lov her a lott. so how can this be done ? as both families have turned hostile agaisnt each other, and m facing the most. So please help !!!

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     02 September 2012

Hey this is Abhishek here. i got married and i loved my wife a lozz and i want to be wth her, but cannot force her to be wth me, as she loves some1 else befire marraige. i dont know what to do. Yesi knw i wnt be happy if she continues the same. but still my heart says yes if she can rectify, i can save my lov and shadi as i lov her a lott. so how can this be done ? as both families have turned hostile agaisnt each other, and m facing the most. So please help !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register