Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar (proprietor)     26 November 2013

Fir mumbai of fake witness & extortion

Hello to Every one !

I living in Mumbai and introduced / referred one person to another person who are known to me for quite some time and both are Visa Agents, Who help the people to get the Visa..

I'm supposed to get some commission if the Work is Done  ..and no Money transcation involved before getting Visa  SO No one taken any Money...,  . and he couldn't do the work and returned the Passport to the Guy No Complaints . Later around 9 months passed and one day the  1st Agent called me and Police arrested me on many Charges  ( and subsequently arrested all 8 People who arranged the Fake Documents.. and Guys who introduced each other)

Here the Complaintant is Indian Airlines, they not mentioned any names just asked Police to enquire with respect to their Forged Documents submitted for Visa..  and interestinly none of documents are Forged all Original Letter Heads Provided by their all employess of Class IV, who are arrested later also the Vigilance asked the Bribe and not paid by these Guys so he Registered the Case...

later we came to know in Air India its common..

interestingly Police Left 2 Agents who also involved in between and Taken Huge Bribe from them...

Later they raided my Home and Got some other irrelevant papers with Case ( Not related to Case) Bank Letter Head - Original and Threatned with making the Case Very Big and Extracted Lot of Money by Extortion..

When they made Charge sheet they worte 4 witness at Panchanama, when No one is Visited there at my House Except Police and I enquired in the Police station, they said they are their people..

As this happened 7 years ago and now the case came on Bench in Magistrate Court in Mumbai

Can ANY one Guide me How to Come Out of This Mess and I never had any criminal or Civil Cases Till date except This..  How to Quickly Expedite this Case.., OR Can I separate my case and close Quickly..

Many Many Thanks & Kind Regards for your Highly Valuable advice..

Vijay

Learning

1 Replies

sindhi seva sanstha (trustee)     27 November 2013

dear mr vijay .please give me your mobile number so i can give you some clue, and i know some ngo , they can help you.

please call me on 9164994669*9743462293 bhagwan gohrani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register