Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod Pandey   27 May 2019

Family property issue.

Dear Sirs,

I need a urgent help. my grandpa has 4 children. he has made properties in different areas I. e In Dombivli( flat of 436 sqft), In Allahabad( plot and home has made on that) 3rd home in village and 4th the space and shops near to village. Now my grandpa is no more, and every son is after their property. the issue is every property has their own land in the name of grandpa and In Dombivli we live in a flat. as per the agreement between 4 brothers, they have divided the property in 4 equal parts among all. I personally found it illegal as this property is owned by us but not the land. what I really want is either this flat to be sold off to 3rd party. or to be sold to us, as others 2 partners are ready to sell off their area to us. need urgent help on this. this issue is getting critical. what legal action can I take on this. please Advise.

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     27 May 2019

since it is family issue you have to sort out on your own by amicable way.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 May 2019

Dear querist, did your father and his brothers divide the property of your grandpa into four equal/un-equal share by way of registered partition deed?  what is the agreement and for what purpose?  Are there any other legal heirs to your gramdpa i.e. your grandmother, aunties etc., ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register