False witness in 498a/307

Dear Experts,


In 2015, my brother's wife lodged a false FIR on my parents, me and brother under IPC 307/498A. Later during investigation police officials remove my name from FIR as I was not in city during 307 incident date based on my cell location and emails accessibility and other electronic evidence bases. Still after 4 years case if going on. Now that lady presented a fabricated witness in court who gave the statement in court that he saw me during attempt to murder incident as he was passing through and he saw my parents too. Believe me, its a false case. Can you please please suggest what can we do now? Case is under Ghaziabad(UP) judiciary.



i would suggest you to hire a cyber lawyer.


that's a good suggestion though. 




if that witness was speaking against you, you should have cross examined him properly. if not cross-examined, file a 311 CrPC application in court with relevant reasons stating that you were not able to cross examine that particular witness because of so so and reason and request the Hon'ble Court to recall the said witness, Hire a lawyer with impeccable reputation and best of knowledge so that you can cross examine that witness which will help to build your defence.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu