False rape case IPC sec. 376

Hi Sir,
A girl logged a false Rape Case while refused her marriage proposal. Even I don't have any relationship with her. What should I do to save myself from this false case. Please help..

If you never had any physical s*xual relationship with the woman, than don't worry there won't be any problem for you. Charges of rape has to be substantiated with evidence of physical relationships between the accused and victim, medical report etc. without these evidence just on mere statement of a woman you cannot be held guilty.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu