Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

viraj (marketing)     02 September 2008

FRAMED ADULTERY???

Dear members in forum,

I needed to know that can adultery be something that has been forced upon? I hold my self responsible on my actions, but I also was led to it in a way. I want to save my marriage for my son atleast. My wife denied me all pleasures of a marraige, and I am at an age where I too have needs. I am human. I have erred but not to the truest sense of it. My wife is now friends with the other lady and has taken her support for getting out of the marriage. And i have been blamed squarely for it...which is not true.

Can i present in court this fact that my adultery was perpetuated by credible actions from my wife?

viraj

Learning

2 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     02 September 2008

I dont think any cause given by you which led you to get into an adulterous relaion can save ur marriage if ur wife gives adultery as a ground for divorce. it has been interpreted by the SC that intercourse is a requisite of a perfect marriage but still u cant take it as a reason for being into adulterous relations. its illegal and cant be validated by some other actions.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     03 September 2008

I do not know how you will be able to convince the judge that the s*xual adventure/s was /were against your wish. I do not think that the other lady will come and depose against you in a court of law when the hearings begin. Moreover your wife will also not bring up this aspect. If she brings it up, there is no sense in continuing the marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register