for becoming independent.

Hello! I have a Friend her name is RITIKA and she is currently now at home. Actually the problem is her family didnt support her even not allowed her to go anywhere one person always stay with her.
Even they are not giving her medical care she is sick too, but they are not showing her to doctor. She dont have phone too.
She want to do job but they were not allowing.
She is getting mental torture there.
Please help us.
Is there any option that she will become independent and separated legally from family.
pls rply asap.

PLEASE Dont suggest for marriage.
Retired employee.

Please do not change the captions and post single issue in different posts, as this is against the discipline of the forum.



The facts posted suggest deeper issues. Please post complete facts



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x