FIR against loan fraud

sir I have given RS 12000000/ to my cousin brother for his daughters wedding. 2nos Rs 600000 cheque I have given dated 13/12/2016
as a assurance I made a heavy deposit leave licence agreement for 11 months
after 11months I returned his shops peacefully but the money was not returned
so I made new agreement in November 2017
stating giving a friendly loan for his daughters wedding.
for the period uptill end of October 2018
I took 3 post dated cheques
1deposited and got bounced
2 cheque were not deposited upon my brother's request
I have sent him legal notice
but no reply
so I wish to file FIR in police station
so what to write and how to solve this matter I need help
kindly help me

please share copy of notice at for understanding facts

U have to file PCR in court within prescribed time. If time lapses it becomes hard to u immediately file PCR engaging advocate
Retired employee.

In your own interest, show all documents, cheques to the nearest advocate as expeditiously as possible and initiate action.  Remember the focus must be recovery.  Filing a complaint may not get your money back, and even when police provide FIR, it takes years get a remedy through court, and it can not solve your problem and additional burden on your time and money.


I met the lawyer gave all my documents and have sent him notice I wish to know if imprisonment is possible,*?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu