Execution of degree passed by faciliation council


I had filled a case against a PSU in Jharkhand MSME faciliation council and got the degree against the PSU after which 2years passed and the psu was not making my payments .So i filled for execution in the civil court and after 4 years of time now they are telling that the degree was singned by only the chairman of the faciliation council and not all the memebers so the degree is void.Please suggest what to do?


Dear Mr Ranjan,

The issue in question cannot be opined without all the facts. To be able to give you a clear picture one needs to read the award and all the order sheet of the council. Section 31 of Arbitration clearly envisages that the award needs to be orginally signed by all the members. We would be able to help you if you can give us more inputs.


 Saurendra Rautray 
Rautray & Co
New Delhi



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu