LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     24 April 2011

Ever it will stop?

On date 22-4-2011 when i was on morning walk i saw three boys under age group 13-16 years passing comment on a girl who was going by scooty , i was enger and shouted to them! and they run away!

but this not the end !

some questions are standing there!

what is the reason why these guy do so?

what they get to do so?

how can we stop it ?

please participate!

Learning

15 Replies

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     24 April 2011

Sarvesh ji!!

It's a natural fenomenon. never it can be stoped. It was started with the origin of human being. It's a human behavior. Right or wrong were classified by us not by the nature. 

It is a endless discussion.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     24 April 2011

Only  parents are responsible for the act of these guy. It is the duty of parents to keep watch on their child and supervise. Otherwise society is helpless.

(Guest)

I am here in Mumbai for 21 years and never seen even a single such incident. Sometime, rarely, it is seen that the outsiders try to do such things at Juhu Chaupati etc. but the generally local atmosphere here stops them.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     26 April 2011

Ram saab MR. SHAHINI AHUJA GET IMPRISMENT in mumbai!

he not blong the silly u.p.

see the next  -

On April 21, 2011 Pune Mirror reported that a Djibouti national currently residing in Kondhwa-Khurd allegedly befriended a Tanzanian student, molested her, shot obscene videos of her and threatened to kill her if she didn’t part with extortion money. The Kondhwa police have arrested the 25-year-old suspect, Samatar Ahmed Abdullahi, on Tuesday and the Judicial Magistrate (First Class) has remanded him in police custody till April 23. Interestingly, Abdullahi is pursuing a distance learning course, while residing in the city, for the past six years.

On February 17, 2011 Times of India reported that the Wanowrie police on Tuesday arrested a sepoy for allegedly molesting a 28-year-old married woman working in a medical establishment which falls under the authority of the command hospital in the city. The incident took place near the hospital around 7.30 pm on Monday.see another-

MUMBAI: Delhi  has reconfirmed its position as the worst city in the country as far as women's safety is concerned. Last year, with 452 rapes, it emerged as the most unsafe. With 178 rape cases, Mumbai had 278 fewer rapes than Delhi, but 112 more than neighbouring Pune's 66 and a lot more than Kolkata's 40 — something that's come as a shocker for a city that prides itself in being among the safest for women.

According to the latest statistics, in the first four months of the year alone, Mumbai police registered 108 cases of rape, an embarrassingly high figure given that there were 178 such instances in all of 2009.

RAM SAAB RAM SAAB

SEE HERE.................

But it is not just Mumbai, Maharashtra too does not fare well when compared to many other parts of the country. According to National Crime Record Bureau numbers, in 2009, there were 1,508 rapes across Maharashtra compared to 1,450 in the much-maligned Bihar and 1,430 in Rajasthan. Only Madhya Pradesh (2,900), West Bengal (2,400) and Uttar Pradesh (1,900) figured above Maharashtra.

And while Mumbai leads many other cities in the number of rape crimes, it lags behind them in bringing the accused to book. The conviction rate in rape cases in the last five years in the city was about 20% (203 found guilty out of 1,034), compared to the countrys rate of 22% to 27%. In Maharashtra, according to the state criminal investigation department, barely 15-16% accused in rape cases were convicted of the crime.

Ninety per cent of the rape cases registered in the city are committed by either relatives or those who are very close to the victims, said Mumbai police commissioner Sanjeev Dayal. Society should take up the matter seriously and understand their responsibility in ensuring the safety of their kids, he said.

He said, ''The reason for the poor conviction rate is that the investigations continue for too long -- sometimes for years after the crime happened -- which allows the accused time to get bail. They then cajole or threaten the victims who many a time turn hostile when the trial is finally heard. Such serious crimes should be prosecuted by a fast track court to get a better conviction rate.''

(Guest)

Vakeel Baboo ! Bhaiya aap vakeelan ki bas yahi ek badi khaami hai ki aap tasveer ka doosra pahloo ekdam zuthlaana chaahte ho. Dear every coin has two sides.

OK ! I give you a clue. WHY THE CONVICTION RATIO IS ABOUT 1/5 ?

One more question (Only for you), that, YADI KOI PAHLE PYAR KA NAATAK KARE AUR EXPECTATION POORI NAA HONE PAR FIR PYAAR KO BALAATKAR KA CHONGA PAHNA DE TO KYA KAHOGE???

Vakeel Baboo ! main aapko Mumbai ki sair karaana chahta hoon taaki aapke saare bhram toot jaayen aur aap safed-poshon ke asli chehre dekh kar sachchaai ke dharaatal par aa saken. Mera daawa hai aap is nange sach ko bardasht naheen kar paayenge aur matra ek-do din me aapki akal thikaane lag jaayegi. Vaise main aaplo bata doon ki mai “Vyaktigat aazadi” ka ghor samarthak hoon lekin “Vyaktigat Aazadi” ka anand lene walon se apekchha hai ki wo apni is aazadi ko sambhalna aur jimmedaari bhi len aur adalaton ko blackmail ka hathiyaar naa banaayen.

So Bhaiya aap log apna kaam karo aur police ko in mamlon me uska kaam karne do. Haan ab yadi aap chahte hain ki police balaatkaar prove karne ke liye jabardasi saboot banaaye conviction ratio badhaane ke liye, to ye baat to kuchh theek neheen hai.

Vakeel Baboo ! Bhaiya muze is subject me maaf karo yaar.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     27 April 2011

Ram Jee ,

mera matlab ye hai ki comment passing ya chedchad ye poore bharat ki samasya hai!

sir, mumbai main bhi LADKIYAN UTNI HI ASURAKHCHIT  hai JITNI  U.P. ya DELHI  main!

(Guest)

Thats Im telling you that not even a single case I saw in these 21 years of passing comments to girls or eve teasing.

Only once, before few years on 31 December at Juhu Choupati at about 2-3 AM, two girls were in micro mini skirts and sleeveless short tight T-shirts were crossing eyes with meaningful smiles and were watching in zigzag style they group of boys surrounded them and something happened which I cannot right here. It was so horrible but none of us, me or my friends gone to help/save that girls, though in normal course we would have just jumped without any thinking of consequences.

I am suggesting a change in this quote;

"Miyan Biwi raaji, to kya karega kaaji?"

Suggestion; "Biwi ho raaji to kya karega paaji?" 

"kaaji's Biwi raaji, to kya karengeMiyan ji ?"

Balance Of Nature 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register