Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJENDRA PRASAD (ADVOCATE AT SECUNDERABAD BAR ASSOCIATION HYDERABAD TELANGANA STATE )     15 September 2019

EX PARTEE DIVORCE

Dear members. Husband filed a divorced petition in the Hon'ble court. Wife attended two times in court. After she was pregnant due to she did not participate at the court. The Hon'ble court ex Partee divorce decree passed to the husband.
After two years she knows that now wife what to do? Soon she can file set aside petition in the same court? Husband till date not married any women, Even divorce granted by the Hon'ble court.

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 September 2019

She should instantly submit application for setting aside the decree from the court that granted it.

1 Like

Apurba Chakraborty   22 September 2019

sir, how can i dissolve the alomini of Rs. 10000/- for defedent & her daughter after expertee case. actually court has given order for expertee divorce along with alomini of Rs. 10000/- in kolkata , Barasat Court. i am very much puzzled coz i have no relation of 8 years and separated to and i dont know her (ex.wife) address where she is staying. After paper publication she is not present in court and expertee divorce executed..but sir judge given me an order to pay Rs. 10000/- of every month, i dont know what can i do to cancelled this alomini .. kindly suggest me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register