E-return form for member of aop

What is the appropriate e-Return Form for member of AOP having no other income exceipt the share income from AOP. I think ITR3 is meant for partner of partnership firm as no space is provided there for share income from AOP. Need opinion in this regard from practising professionals of income tax field.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu