driver's licence, correction

I made my driver's licence in 2013 which was valid for 1 year. Upon expiry, I got it renewed. My DL is expiring in December 2019. The issue I have is that I have my Guru's name in Father's name column which was done on the basis of my passport where it is allowed. Now, I want it changed so that I have my father's name on my DL. My other IDs have my father's name. Pl advise how it can be done.

Respected Sir,

Yes, why not. You can get it corrected easily. I don’t know if this can be done online or you need to visit issuing RTO office. I would suggest you visit issuing RTO authority with a document of yours such as AADHAR, PAN, Voter ID that has the correct your father's name and do the formalities.


Siddhartha Kundoo





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x