Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK (adada)     18 September 2012

Divorce consultancy for men

Gents,

This message is for all the Men who are undergoing Divorce process in India.

I have been rewarded a Divorce decree under Mutual Consent on 14th Aug,2012 after a traumatic 1 and a half years of contested divorce case filed by me against my wife.

Being an ardent follower of LCI, I wish to help all my fellow members who have suffered against PRO-Women laws of the land. I want to help and guide all my Male friends who are seeking divorce against their wife and want to start afresh in Life.

Call me at 83 7390 60 18

Cheers, RK

Learning

6 Replies

rahul (director)     18 September 2012

18 month is nothing... people here have running case for 4-5 year and more... you know nothing in 18 month.. enjoy life.

the people who is facing divorce case since 5-6 year.. know better then you..

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     18 September 2012

Mr. Adada

Don't be so excited for getting a decree in 18 months. Every case has a different background and there is no thumb rule for the judges to decide the matter place before them.

Its true that you suceed to get divorce from your wife. Be ensured that your future wife will not do the same against you.

Cheers....

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     18 September 2012

Mr. Adada

Don't be so excited for getting a decree in 18 months. Every case has a different background and there is no thumb rule for the judges to decide the matter place before them.

Its true that you suceed to get divorce from your wife. Be ensured that your future wife will not do the same against you.

Cheers....

RK (adada)     20 September 2012

Mr Rahul and Bhawani

Neither you Guys knows about my case nor the dynamics, Hence Please dont comment,  I had faced all the cases like 498, DV, 125 etc but still managed to convert my Contested Case to Mutual Consent in just 18 months.

Thats called THE VICTORY for which I want to help my fellow friends.

Cheers,

Rahul

Never Give Up (Fighter)     20 September 2012

Why not putting all strategy in forum so anybody  / everybody can use in their cases..

RK (adada)     21 September 2012

Strategy depends upon Case to Case. No 2 cases are similar, Every  Case is Unique, Hence I will understand case and then suggest the Strategy.

Hope you agree with me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register