cpc

disbursement of pension after death of my father

Dear Sir,

My father expire on first week of february, he is retired from Ralway service. We are three brothers only elder brother staying with my father, myself and my younger brother staying separate from last several years. Due to every documents with my elder brothers we are not able to inform the Bank about the death news of my father. 

My elder brother till continue withdrawal the pension of my father through ATM. So my question - how much we are responsible for the Act of my elder brother- what we have to do now ????

Deputy Manager

Where is your mother? If she is alive, then you and your brothers have no right on the pension and other terminal benefits which have become due now.

My mother already expired six years back. Me and my younger brothers having no interest on pension of my father. We are worried only - without any information to bank and railway my elder brother till withdrawl pension from bank through ATM.

Deputy Manager

It is a criminal act by your brother. You can complain to the department to stop and recover the amount already drawn illegally by your brother.

you inform department, pension paid after you father death will be recovered.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x