Delhi police not providing CCTV footage of CAW cell.

My wife and my younger brother got into a argument in CAW cell gokulpuri. in revenge she filed a false complaint against my brother alleging that he inappropriately touched her inside CAW cell. I filed a request through RTI to preserve me and my brothers innocence as a case aganist IPC 354 is registered on him I received RTI reply stating that back up facility was not available on 4th floor that day hence they are disposing my appeal. what shall I do??cctv footage is important to prove my innocence

go for quashing.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu