delay in flat possession from builder

I Gutti Natesh purchased a flat from Balaji promoters , Chirala, Andhra Pradesh in 3rd floor T14. I paid 7 lakhs down payment, 1.8 lakhs registration charges paid on 7/3/2018 & HDFC home loan 15.4 lakhs, Paying EMI till date 2.04 lakhs. Builder gave so many commitments since 2 years& he miserably failed to fulfill. I don't need flat now, I need my paid money back & home loan should be reversed, How can I proceed further.Need help & suggestions urgently. Reach me at what's app mobile number +918374291972, mail id :

Just file a consumer complain and get your grievances redressed.

Total likes : 1 times


Go to thirupati and tell govindayanamah and forget it with fresh mind and excuse him.all the real estate owners have become piper go to civil or consumer court for Ur satisfaction .u may or may not get justice.god is great.he cannot give justice for everyone individually. so he has appointed us as advocates we fight in court and give justice for u. We fight for justice.our job is thankless job

Thank you so much sir.


You bugger if you don't know leave the matter. Don't give nonsense suggestions. Mind your language.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

LAWkdown Challenge    |    x