IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     11 April 2014

Crpc 125 in family court experts req advice atten kalia sir




Kalai sir i have produced copy of judgement mamatha aggrrval 2000  ,evidence also produced her qualification and earlier working details now she told to judge presently i am not working but judge refer some old judgement 1988 1976 order says potential earning capacity of wife does not mean that she is able to maintain her self. and wife not chosen to get employment it does not mean she is not all entitle maintenace , DV act proceedings will not helpful to decide this petition he written(ny dv case dismissed even appel without cost) and passed  the order 7k for her child 4k,child i will not deny but what for her to pay.

.SHALL I GO HC FOR STAY.on what points


 1 Replies

DV victimmmm ( )     11 April 2014

where are you from man?

while reading your case , i felt that I am reading my own case.

In my case, DV dismissed and crpc 125 in wife's favor though she is earning and it is proved proved in the court.She lied that she is not working, still she won :(

Amount awarded also almost same in our cases (8k for me).

Don;t loose hope,I am also seeking expert's help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query