Your honorable sir / Madam I thanks and appreciate to you all that supporting the person who has in deep legal trouble Sir my issue is that I had contacted to one person who told me one scheme in that he told me if you arrange money i will paid you three times of that money. I am staying in Mumbai and I gone to my native in karnataka and told to my relatives about this proposal. He ready to pay the money. So both the parties made agreement on 100 rupees stamp paper and the agreement has been notarized on August 2017. The value of agreement is 20 lacs which is paid by issued a cheque of Rs 20 lacs in favor of his company name (Preoperatory Concern) and everything is mentioned in agreement and also received counter Security blank cheque for security purpose from receiver party. But till the date the receiver party dragging the matter of saying that the deal will complete as soon as possible. Meanwhile he also demand 5 lacs said that he wants for his personal use. So we deposited cash in his and his wife personal account and we kept the paying slip original copies.(5 lacs not mentioned in agreement). Honorable sir / madam for your kind information the receiving party is staying in mumbai and the investor party is staying in karnataka and the agreement done in karnataka jurisdiction. Your honorable sir / Madam I want to know that how could investor recover money from this party and what legal action investor should take on that guy. I want to know whether I will face any legal trouble. Officially I had not signed any paper. Please give me proper guidelines and help me. In which state we should take legal action and How much time period available to take legal action against him and what is punishable charges on him. Thanks to All!!!!
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can file a Police FIR in Karnataka, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal



You are greedy and foolish,how come there be any genuine and lawful way to return the money thrice swelled within a short span.,You are your won enemy and you are cheated. File a police coplaint and recovery of money suit,that is like fighting a battle.


Yes, you had acted in haste. Yes, you can file an FIR as suggested.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x