LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan kumar (salaried)     25 February 2018

Credit card recovery agent harreshing

I was taken 10 year before ABN AMRO credit card & I don't think that there is any due payment that time,
ABN AMRO BANK is closed now and agent told ki Kotak bank have aggrement to credit card recovery of ABN AMRO (RBS CARD) bank credit card,
now Kotak Mahindra bank recovery agents harreshing me for pending due with the mail & telephonic communication and harreshing me for civil court case, arrest warrant etc.,
I asked for statement but they told ki they are calling from court and statement is in your court with vakil they are not b able to provide now you just have to pay dues otherwise we will se you in civil court and issue arrest warrant
now I don't have the any detail of that credit card with me
they send me credit card no but I don't have that card with me

I am in too much stress now pls guide me what to do .

Learning

4 Replies

Ajith Kumar   25 February 2018

u have oldest credit card statement from first to last and collect it go to police station give the copy of statement's and put the case of agencies if you are becoming true then itself u can win

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     25 February 2018

The stated act on part of alleged agent are illegal and unwarranted. The limitation for recovery of any sum is merely three years. As per supreme court jugement such tacts are illegal. Let the agent to file civil suit or crminal case in court. Non payment of dues is a civil wrong against which only recovery suit can be filed to recover the dues which must be within the period of limitation. you can also report the matter  to police. Donot be worried and consult a good lawyer. Law helps only those who fight for their right. So go ahead. 

1 Like

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     26 February 2018

Yes, this is very correct, you should a good lawyer having good dealing with such cases,

thanking U

pawan kumar (salaried)     06 March 2018

I was taken 10 year before ABN AMRO credit card & I don't think that there is any due payment that time, ABN AMRO BANK is closed now and agent told ki Kotak bank have aggrement to credit card recovery of ABN AMRO (RBS CARD) bank credit card, now Kotak Mahindra bank recovery agents harreshing me for pending due with the mail & telephonic communication and harreshing me for civil court case, arrest warrant etc., I asked for statement but they told ki they are calling from court and statement is in your court with vakil they are not b able to provide now you just have to pay dues otherwise we will se you in civil court and issue arrest warrant now I don't have the any detail of that credit card with me they send me credit card no but I don't have that card with me I am in too much stress now pls guide me what to do .   

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Credit-card-recovery-agent-harreshing-160371.asp

Siddharth shrivastav ji & all thanks for your prompt guidance on my above credit card recovery harreshment concern.

As per my family members ethically pressure I have paid the ABN AMRO BANK credit card amount 21000 which Phoenix arc agent mail me on my mail I'd, and on the spot they send me closer letter on same branch of KOTAK bank referral I'd where I deposit the money against card due payment I collect that closer letter copy with me .

than after few days again I got the call from him to due payment of BARCLAYS BANK credit card of rs 11480 /-

Than one of my friend advice me to check my CIBIL REPORT , I taken my CIBIL REPORT from cibil official website than I found that previous card payment(ABN AMRO) I have done 21000 is only showing in 9800 in my CIBIL REPORT , and they have taken in there account 21000 rs from me as overdue amt .

Next which they call for due Barclay's bank card 11480 is okey same is showing in CIBIL REPORT, I had paid this amount also to increase and update my CIBIL SCORE for taken any loan from bank in future requirements.

PLS advice what should I do for the access amt which they have taken from me in ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT.

I having there mail copy

Telephonic conversation recordings

i having 2 cash payment deposit slip 11000+10000 rs amt

I having closer letter copy

I having my CIBIL REPORT copy with me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register