Courts proceedings in absence of respondent and lawyer.

I am facing case under DV. My wife has got IR order from court in DV case on 4/2/2015.PFA the proceedings of court on 2/7/2015. As per order court has proceeded and given orders in our and our lawyer\'s absence. As we were to change our lawyer and could not give new lawyer our power of autonomy on time due to very short proceedings dates being given by court. So new lawyer requested verbally in the court.

My query is
1. As per order, what we should do. Should it be challenged at same court or we will go to high court for setting it aside. Which would be more fruitful?.

2. If we challenge the attached order in high court, can court reconsider IR or pass order related to IR in favour of my wife in addition to considering the attached order.

3. Can we do any thing about the short dates of proceeding given by courts as we belong to other state and we are servicemen.

Attached File :
  • downloaded 64 times

    You should file an appeal in the higher court for setting aside the order passed by the lower court.  




    Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

    Click here to Login / Register  


      Search Forum

    Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
    Post a Legal Query
    CrPC Course!     |    x