Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganga collections   19 November 2018

Contempt of court

sir/mam,
my mother's father (grandpa) had 3.5 acres and gave will power to my mother and died. land registeration done and got kootu patta ( mom and grandpa)
my mom's only brother filed case like its not self earned property so he want to claim half.actually its self earned property bought from third person registered in his name.
he himself knows its self earned property still he filed case..he s thinking case will go like 10years 15years.. in between he can do agriculture n use land..we got stay.my uncles lawyer broke stay and court order given both party should not use land till order comes.
stil my uncle doing agriculture and he s not allowing my mom to our land.
we gone to local police station
my uncle and that police are in some relationship ..police take by their side.
To file contempt of court ..court asking csr copy
but police not giving
kindly advise me how to get csr copy

(other than 3.5 acres ancestoral properrty 7 acres there, my gradmas property 2 acres he recently registered in his name)

kindly advise us, thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 November 2018

Put RTI application in motion.

ganga collections   19 November 2018

thanks for your advise sir
wts RTI. where to apply?

Shashi Dhara   19 November 2018

If suit is in court file application stating that he is violating court orders and give sufficient proof.then court may take action action against him.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2018

Meet higher police officials with irrefutable evidences/unshakable witnesses and submit complaint/grievance under proper acknowledgment.

RTI is a route that can be pursued.

Usually this is what happens and claim is made that funds from ancestral resources were used.

Any party must not adventure to disobey the orders from court of law.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 November 2018

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, Religious scholars/leaders, etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Testamentary Succession/ Civil/ Criminal matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law… Testamentary Succession/ Civil/ Criminal matters.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check at LOCAL; Civil Courts, HC, SC..

Discuss in person with your LOCAL counsel.

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Testamentary Succession/ Civil/ Criminal matters.

Your counsel can examine the finer details of the matter and advise you in person.

If you are not satisfied with your current counsel change to engage a very able LOCAL counsel.

Your counsel may also opine to claim mense profits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register