contempt of company law board ruling

I want to understand if a Company do not follow the ruling passed by Honble Company Law Board then where it can be challenged and a contemp case can be filed. In the case I am talking about, Delhi Bench of Company Law Board passed an order in case where certain depositors has filed an case against Ansal Properties & Infrastructure for non payment of interest & principal against the Fixed Deposit they have taken from general public.

In the order Bench granted an extension of 1 year for payments of dues to customers, but company is not paying dues even after 1 year and even they are unable to answer when they will be able to pay. When I approached the same bench in Company Law Board, CLB informed me that contempt cases cannot be filed here and I shall approach to Registrar of Companies for non complaince of order, now I am a bit surprized because Registrar of COmpanies is not a legal body so where shall I approach in this case.

Can somebody guide me in this case?

Thanks in advance for your support.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x