Congrats to Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm for being featured...

Executive

Its great to see Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm as Featured and very proud to have you in our LCI Family...

Featured Member > Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm

Featured

Advocate Bapoo M. Malcolm is presently practising at the Bombay High Court. He handles matters related to civil, criminal, family, co-operative societies, patents and trademarks. The contribution of Advocate Malcolm in the Articles section is commendable and the LCI team is glad to have him on-board for more than 4 years now.

Advocate

Adv. Bapoo M. Malcolm,

congrats for being featured member of LCI.

Dear Advocate Mr. Bapoo M Malcom Sir, my hearty congratulations on being feature member of LCI this month.  I am great fan of you, I read all your articles without missing anything and always found that all your articles are of high standard, highly informative and very useful to every one concerned or not.  I wish you to continue your selfless social service in this forum till it is possible by you.  I feel honored to wish you on this occasion.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

Bapoo M. Malcom Sir,

May the success that has come your way today lead you to a bigger achievement in the years to come. 
Congratulations! Sir, 

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate Bombay High Court I 7809

Many thanks for your good wishes.

There is problem with all the kudos. One has now to try harder. Let's hope one can.

Thanks again.

Bapoo M. Malcolm

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu