LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit (director)     20 June 2011

Companys liabilty on the mail sent ny ex-employee

Hi, I am running a software company and I had to integrate the data for A company from B company. Hence A company is my client and also client of B company (who is suppying the data to A comapny). I already done it once in Dec 2010 and A company has paid me for that.

Later on B company has changed the data formats again so I had to rework all over again thus the costs were also to paid again. Since the changes were made by B company, A company requested the Regional Sales Manager of B company to take care of the costs, which he agreed. Regional Sales Manager of B company mailed me to acknowledge this fact that B company will pay me directly the amount. This was sent from his official ID.

The integration is complete but the Regional Manager of B company has left the organization in April 2011. 

Now B company has refused to pay me saying that there was no such approval in thier records and there is no agreement hence they cannot pay me. What should i do here, does official email carrries no value? Or if the preson has left company has no liabilty?

Regards

Sumit

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register