LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santanu sengupta   05 April 2019

Company not clearing pending salary

Hello,I have joind the following company Kenxinda Electronics Pvt Ltd on 1.9.2018 as State Head for West Bengal.I was terminated without reason on 11.1.2019 without proper reason. During these 4+ month I received salary for only 2months. I didnt received salary for the month of November, December and 11days of January. From the begining they were paying salary on the 20th of nex month.I.e sept salary credited on 20th oct.
Now after I got terminated I have been following up for my salary but they didnt pay. So on29th of March I send them a legal notice against the company and the directors in india post redistered AD. yesterday I checked online tracking where I found that its saying letter returned insufficiet address. Now I properly know this address as I have sent doccument number of time in this address. what I feel that the notice has been averted intentionally. so my question isthe so my query is can I attacht thhe pdf of legal notice on attachment sent iby email????? or can I ask my lawyer to sent email of legal notice to the director of the company???

Learning

3 Replies

for more information my pending salaries amounting to 1.95lac

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 April 2019

You can sent legal notice again on the same address and you can also send notice by email.

can I send it or will my lawyer have to send it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register