Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brij raj singh (Team Leader)     07 April 2010

Commercial building - Car Parking heavy charges to employees

Hi,

I am an employee of an IT co.; and we have leased an office in a commercial building, the lease is enough costly, but now after 1 year this building's caretaker co. is asking the employees of co. to pay hefty parking charges. below iss what they've sent as document, I want to know if it's legal, and if it's not legal than can I show them the law which states this, how can an employee pay such a hefty parking amount , and also parking space is too much available here, there's no fight for it, they shouldn't charge us for this...what do lawyers have to say....please help.

"Please note that w.e.f. June 01, 2010, no unmarked Car will be permitted in the premises/basement parking of The Corenthum.

Basement Parking:
No one is allowed to park in basement without Authorized Car Parking stickers (which is/are given to the Director/Owner of the offices)

Open space Parking:
Only one car is permitted inside the Corenthum, in open space. Charges for the same would be Rs.1500 per month.

There is no restriction on entry of two-wheelers (can be restricted later on). Chargers for the same would be Rs.300.
"

Regards

BrijRaj Singh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register