cheating by cooperative housing society

Hi, Resident cooperative housing socieities cheating customers for long. Please share the detailed rights to take action against them.

One of the Housing Society in Jaipur, cheated my known. My friend purchased plot from Resale, now he came to know, housing society has sold plot out of its land area, hence dispute and plot not getting regularised by Jaipur Development Authority. Society Name : Vikas Bhawan Grih Nirman Sahkari Samiti.

FIR loged against Society President, Minister, and other officials including First owner of plot who sold to my friend. He was also involved in Cheating.

q1. Now, can we file case in Consumer court also, although Case loged in Civil Court. Also my friend not has patta in his name, Sale agreement is there from Primary Patta Holder. Can on the basis of Sale Agreement, he can file suit in Consumer court against Society officials,. Also one case already filed in Civil court.

Q2. If society is not providing bye laws, How we can take help of Court to compel society to provide bye laws and in which Court.

Q3. Can we compel society to provide name of other patta holders, who also got cheated, We know plot nos of aggrieved party but not their name andd contact no.

Q4. Can we file one more FIR in Jaipur Development Thana, although one FIR is already loged in some other Police station through court.

5. Can i file appeal in Court to Ban SOciety (Vikas bhawan Grih Nirman Sahkari Samiti ltd) in conducting business, as still they are developing other areas , even though lot of forgery being done in their past schemes.

6. Any other step, that we should take to pressurise Society to resolve matter.


Pleas help 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu