Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeev (director)     16 November 2014

Cheated by educational institute

Dear sir,

I am an educational consultant from bihar and i came to contact with an another educational 

consultant from allahabad. I gave him 4-5 admissions to him in different courses ,paid fee through my net banking and he provided me marksheet of university which was fake .now i want to take proper legal action against him .kindly suggest me proper way so that i can take refund of my payment.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 November 2014

Dear, File an FIR against him .... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     17 November 2014

you guys must be registered consultant and should have contract between you people.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 November 2014

Show whatsoever evidence you have got to your lawyer and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2014

Are you and the opposite party have taken permission from government for this educational consultant business?, .e., are your firms registered ?, were there any agreement between you and the other party in this regard? If you have proper legal documents to support your cause, you may initiate legal action against the opposite party including lodging a criminal complaint with the police.  Better consult and discuss with a local lawyer at length about this issue and proceed as per his/her further advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register