LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MonuDeepPune (Service)     23 July 2010

Cancellation of flat

I purchased a ready possesion flat in Pune from builder. Now I want to buy another bigger flat from builder in same project (building under construction next to current one, different society would be registered for it however later on completion) and want to cancel my current flat purchased from builder. Will I get back the stamp duty and registration paid for the current flat? Is there any law by which I can only pay for the additional sqft and change the flat details ? Also the current one is on loan. How does such a deal work out?

Learning

3 Replies

MonuDeepPune (Service)     27 July 2010

Please help me with this query.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     28 July 2010

It is not possible so, First,  U sale  your property because u paid a stamp duty and registration fee for that and now u decided purchase a new flat so u paid stamp duty and registration fee for new flat as per law.

MonuDeepPune (Service)     28 July 2010

Actually I am cancelling the current flat and giving it back to the builder only. I have a few issues with this current flat as builder is unable to provide the possesion of my parking etc and thus would this be a valid ground to get back the stamp duty? The sale itself is getting cancelled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register