can my mother can file dv case on my wife

Hi, just want to know can my mother who is 65 years of age can go and file FIR on my wife for abusing and treating when I am out of city, also in case if she files then is she need to roam around the courts, just want yes or no

Mam, can you please give me the no of mahila Sahayaa, or whats the process. So no need to go to police station right In warangal where this is located

Also mam, she came along with 40 women from. Mahila Mandal only. But not sure where are they fdom In case if case is registered in mahila Sahayaavani how it goes Please need your inputs on this My no is 8185947872 Reason department is saying to go for notary as more than 40 women came to police station and even CI also not able to help and told to settle the matter in a week. So please guide me how to file case on my wife and who are involved to attack on my mother, when I was out of city Regards Kumar

mr. vinay nobody can comes from ur home without any complaints.
u said 40 womens came, I think they were not from women cell or ayog.
firstly u must installed cctv cameras in ur house nd also install wifi connection network etc to know nd watch every moment.

secondly ur mother can file dv complaint in court bt first file a fresh complaint against ur wife to concern police station, one copy to Mahila Ayog, one copy to Senior citizen cell.
ur mother can file a case or complaint against her to evict their home in DM office.
where r u from ?


Virender Baisoya

Hi sir I am from Telangana, warangal Yes regarding the abusive and who came all the recordings and proofs are there

Can you one copy to Ayog and one copy to Senior citizen cell, in warangal Telangana can you tell me how to proceed.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x