Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manee (manager)     24 September 2012

Can a state govt employee relieved from duty to join in a psu bank

sir,

i am working as a non gazetted officer in state govt for the last 8 years.i knew that a state govt employee can be relived from duty from one department to join another if he gets an appointment order in that dept.

but i don't know whether an employee can be relieved to join the central govt job or psu bank if he gets appointments there..

now if i got offer letter from a psu bank as probationary officer then should i resign from my current state govt job or can ask my head of the department to relieve me to join it..i am from kerala.

Learning

4 Replies

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     24 September 2012

Yes, you should get releaving letter from your present Department  and then preffer to join in new assignment.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 September 2012

You are not the first such person.

manee (manager)     26 September 2012

sir,

i know i am not the first  such person. but i wanted to know can i get relieving orders from my head of the department without submitting resignation....that is without a break in my service......

say.........the psu bank has asked me to join on 25.11.12. so can i submit a letter requesting me to relive from the department to the psu on 24.11.12......i have already obtained the noc from my dept..(at the time of interview)..

i am asking this question here because i know people with knowledge is here and has some heresay in our state dept. that a state govt employee cannot be relieved from duty to join in a psu bank..they says i should resign from the state govt. job and join the psu.....please clarify.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2012

Getting relieved without resignation to jon PSU ?

without even a technical resigntion, if admissible?

I am sorry for earlier observation.  You are perhps first such person.

You have to resign.  Peopele who spead heresay disappear when called upon to tell the rule. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register