CCA 1965 Rule for giving Dowry


This is Shiva ,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me. my father in law(FL ) works in one of the central govt. university.

I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about what action will be taken against my FL who indulge in giving or abet in giving dowry?

After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against central civil services( CCA) rules 1965. they have clearly mentioned that they also adopts central civil services conduct rules .

After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that I got following answers from my father in law organization.

1. provide me the certified copies of action taken report on my application with ref. no your department till date

a. No action taken report held.

2. According to various university ........ laws,guidelines,rules,procedures,manuals etc., in how much time should an investigation be completed after receipt of complaint. please provide copies of such guidelines,which prescribed time limits for various stages from receipt of complaint up to filing of action taken report?

a. information not held. No defined period for such complaints in university acts and statutes terms and conditions of service rules which are on university website.

my question is public information officer clearly mention that they also obey CCS rules.
Can any one please tell me what will be the time period to take action according to CCS rule 1965 for giving dowry?

3. Whether Mr.FL has informed by any manner to university what expenditure was incurred by him on the marriage of his daughter in .... year and disclosed the source of fund?if yes, kindly furnish the photocopy of such document ?
a. information not held.

I kindly request every one to help me how to go about in my case...





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu