Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjay (Engineer)     18 June 2010

Buying Akrama Sakrama Land

Hi Experts,

I am going to purchase a land about 1.7 acres that's acquired through Akrama/sakrama by the party who are selling it.They say its 4 years now. The RTC consists of owner's wife's name too in it. She has children came to majority.So can you please suggest me the measures that must be covered in the agreement document?

Thank you a lot.
AM Dhananjay

Learning

11 Replies

Pritam K (Lawyer )     18 June 2010

Dear Dhananjay,

Please check all the documents like 7/12 Extract with form 6 and form 8a from Tehsildar office. In which you will come to know what transactions has been done on the said Property. Please take the form 6 details from the year 1956. You can personally apply for this documents in the Tehasildar Office. While Registring the Sale Deed get all the Signatures of each and every family member of the Seller who is 18 years and above.

Regards,

pritam

1 Like

Pritam K (Lawyer )     18 June 2010

One more thing Please dont forget to register the any agreement you prepare for this transaction. after fifteen days of the transaction please check and enter your name on the 7/12 extract with out fail to avoid future problems.

Cheers..

Pritam

1 Like

Dhananjay (Engineer)     18 June 2010

Thank you Pritam for your quick response. I had planned an initial agreement  to sign on this sunday 20th June, 2010 by paying 3 lakhs and the rest when whole records are submitted and checked by us. Is it safe to proceed now?

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     19 June 2010

Dear Dhananjay,

Are you from Karnataka? The Government of Karnataka had announced the Akrama Sakrama scheme for those who are having revenue sites, building constructed on those sites, without obtaining building plan from the proper authorities and voilation of building plan either by revenue site owners or corporation site owners or BDA site owners and all those have offered on opportunity to get it legally done by remitting charges/penalty to the Government authorities which is yet to be published in Government Gazette and I dont think your land comes under this scheme. Please verify from the proper authorities.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Dhananjay (Engineer)     21 June 2010

Dear Kupparaju,

Thank  you for your response. Yes I am from Sulya Taluk, Karnataka. This is  rural area and related to agricultural land. The party has agricultaral land of 0.60 ares and 2.0 arces obtained  through Akrama Sakrama. So it doesn't come under that scheme?

Thank you,

AM Dhananjay

Pritam K (Lawyer )     21 June 2010

Dear Dhananjay,

yes you can proceed with your deal. good luck..........

cheers,

Pritam

1 Like

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     21 June 2010

Dear Dhananjay,

Primarily the Government of Karnataka is trying to implement Akrama Sakrama Scheme only in Bangalore Urban area, pushing the scheme inorder to squeeze money from the poor urbanities to fill its coffers, so that revenue department/BMP spend it for its convenience.  Implementing the Akrama Scheme is not a cake walk for ruling party.  Agricultural lands will not come under this Scheme.

Dhananjay (Engineer)     06 July 2010

Dear Kupparaju,

I couldnt login so far, Sorry. Thank you, I apprecitate your response.

Thank you,

Regards,

AM Dhananjay

Prasad (Manager)     22 October 2010

Dear Sir,

Is this scheme applied to Hospet area, because i am trying to buy one land of 40/60 for my house

consturction, but it is Agriculture land,

pl advice

Prasad

Prasad (Manager)     22 October 2010

Sir,

Hopset comes in Bellary dist,

Renuka C Rai   29 May 2022

ನಾನು ಅಕ್ರಮ ಸಕ್ರಮ 1 ಎಕರೆ ಕ್ರಷಿ (rubber) ಭೂಮಿ ಯನ್ನು ಖರೀದಿಸಿದ್ದು, this will located in Puttur taluk, Kedambadi village. Can please mention approximate price of this land. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register