Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bobbie (biz)     03 October 2012

Breaching of trust - n r i

Please answer my question, what to do.

Consultant : My Name is K.Murali

Electronic check processing for merchants. We deal with Discount cards products and services had to offer Discount cards  services that allows our customers  use online discount stores and the advantage of selecting the best products  for their needs.   I am a consultant located in India.

I used to submit sales my merchant who is in USA  Consultancy., who is a Merchant  he used to process our sales. And used to get Returns and refunds will be taken care by us and shipping will done  us.

My Merchant requested us to provide all documents  with USA Bank account,
to process  the sales   unless  he can’t  process. I have decided go through it  has taken 2 months meanwhile One of my friend relative who came to India from India (NRI), I met him and explained every thing , functionality  and all, how the process will take care. Only thing I didn’t do is Agreement with  Mr.Nri ,  India,.

After 1 month he went to usa. I have told him clearly I am doing a business in USA... we sell the products through call centres from India, the approved orders will get funds into you accounts,  he has accepted  even explained the facts, then he said  go ahead, I will provided USA bank a/c.

Once the deposits  coming  into his account he started telling let the amount comes in, I will pay slowly,  he started giving  the cheques, the problem is I have to pay my centres on weekly basis, also charged for Transaction fee’s. etc., as well i will get returns, refunds, also do the shipping etc., and also the fees which will cut from the actual sales. He started telling that let the amount comes in, will pay you full amount, once he go to USA, he said he will pay full amount which is pending in his account. He is keep  the balance amount  and releasing the 1/3 amount.

Meanwhile he also requested lots of documents like Invoices, Statements, centre payments , everything sent by emails,  but all documents he said  he don't want them, He need to check the  amount transfer / cash deposit  slips, and invoice which we used to pay my centres. Also said he want to verify them physically, that’s why he came to India , after completing 1 years (delay), he came to India to check the documents.. I have showed him  what  ever he asked in front of my know friend, bcz  always he is saying we don’t have any agreement  since what ever  you can do, do it, else wait for some time.  Because at the time was very short I could not make any agreement because of trust, but he does  not know anything but only provided account that’s it, now he is acting funny not releasing the amount. its almost 2 years 8 months now as on date. Now he says I don’t wanna give any money,  go to court or anywhere. I don’t care. ( I have recorded it in my phone).Also I have email saying I will pay you don’t worry. Also his foreign cheque was deposited in Our  India’n  Bank on my name.

The business was running  about  3 months, which is around $ 7,893  which is sent to his Account. Out of which he has given by cheques. Cheque also withdrawn from bank. 3 times. As the amount total he has given around Rs.1.50Thousand.

Proofs  1)  Voice record – Emails,  usa-Bank account statement  from my merchant. Which is sent to his account.

Since the biz / transactions are located in USA – I am located in India – how to go ahead this case.

2)      Don’t have business / individual agreement  to claim

3)      The money sent  from my business associate.  Instead of my Account, he sent to his account bcz, non-available of Account.  USA-INDIA  he can’t do business, that why I have approached this NRI-Candidate.

4)      Now he is raising his voice, do what ever you want .

5)     Email –phone – promises will give good proof in the court of law.

7)      Any possibility of Impound the passport ,file extradition, Indian embassy.

Please let us know, so that I can go ahead fast sir,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register