Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaikh (Engineer)     23 November 2015

Bounce of remtal checks

Hi Experts,

I have been struggling to vacate my flat which is in navi mumbai since many years.. I have also given lot of chance to the tenant who is a rogue person.. Tried talking a lot of time and also helping him during his need..Last agreement anyhow i got it registered and took rental cheques which have kept bouncing.. Please help me in taking the right course of action :

1. Can i file a police complaint after sending notice of cheque bounce to him.

2. He has already bounced four cheques purposly ..

3. Can i get police help any how in getting him vacated.

4. Can the local co-operative society will be of any help to make my case strong.

5. If i file a case shall i file a case in the city where the cheque was deposited.

6. After cheque bounce case can i file an eviction case as well to get him out of the flat

7. How long will it take to evict him as his tenancy expires after 3 months..

8. Once i file a case will the rents stop and he will enjoy staying free by the time outcome of the case comes out.

9. I hear there are some fast track courts which settle the matter in 5 - 6 months . Is it true ? How can i initiate a fast procceeding.

10. My biggest drawback is i am abroad and my attorney has to deal with all this ..

Appreicate your replies and support.

Shaikh

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 November 2015

Sir,

You should file the cheque bounce where the cheques were got bounced, fille criminal complaint of tresspassing against the tenant for not vacating the premises, File eviction suit in Navi Mumbai where the property is registered and make a public notice that no body should deal with the property in any manner whatsoever.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

shaikh (Engineer)     01 December 2015

Thank Kapil,

How long does the cheque bounce case will take to settly down. The amount is 10000 /- ..

Secondly how long the evication take .? Is there anything called Fast track courts and how fast do they settle they cases.

You mean to say i have to file a criminal case of trespassing and not civil . Please correct me if am wrong. Thanks

Shaikh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register