Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munni   02 February 2017

Bigamy by my husbend

Dear All,

In addition to my earlier query, now I am receivig some clear information that my husband keeping one girl in his house without marry her.. He is roaming outside with her but no temple or legally married..This information is well known by his relatives already..

Can I file a case on bigamy . but I dot have any document or pictures...

Can I request to court to investigate in his house and send to police to check accidientally...is it allowed? Suppose police can find my hubby with another girl in one room, can it prove as bigamy?

Can I challenge for forensic test, if they have s*x together and proove it..

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 February 2017

In bigamy cases while lodging a criminal complaint it is not necessary for the aggrieved party to prove that marriage ceremonies were performed as it is for the trial court to decide the veracity of the allegations.

(Guest)
If they are not legally married, you cannot convict him for bigamy. At most you can file complaint but nothing more.

A walk alone (-)     03 February 2017

If they are not legally married, then your case is not fit for bigamy. If you have evidence against him then you can apply for divorce on adultery ground. Without evidence filing case is only wastage of your time and money in court with zero result. He has already move forward in life, you should also try to move forward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register