Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra   22 June 2017

Bad words and abuse

Hello

My school friend gave me bad words and abused me and my family in our school whatsapp group under the influence of alcohol, he used words such as bhenchod, bhadwa, and randi ka baccha, I told him to stop it but he did not end it he continued giving bad words, may I know how can I teach him a lesson? I now want him to show the law and order of our country. The police took the NC and said cannot file FIR, which sections of IPC are applicable? I want to show him the power of truth and have him pay the price for his deeds. On the NC they have mentioned 504 section of IPC, which other sections are applicable? I have the proof and the evidence against him and want him to take to the court of law. which section of Information Technology Act is applicable here?

Please answer my questions....thank you in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2017

No need to go to court of law. You can show all those words to his parents politely. They will give punishment to him. 

Surendra   22 June 2017

Thank you for your advice. I want him to earn this lesson from me

SurYansh Mishra   22 June 2017

Proceed with IT 66A .

(Guest)

Take screen shots of it right away. Whatapp privacy policy is VERY STRICT and they dont tend to shart it even with request from govertnmnt agencies for investigation. so make sure you have enough proofs before initiating a action.

Surendra   27 June 2017

Thanks for the information ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register