Attaching siblings in a property case registered by a parent

Systems Administrator

Dear Sir / Madam,

One of my mother's plot is in pondicherry. The next plot owner has built a house on my mother's plot and claiming that the plot number belongs to him. My mother has registered a case in pondicherry court in 2005. The court ordered the plot to be measured by the survey department under the supervision of an arbitrary advocate appointed by it. As per the report of survey department, the court issued a verdict on ex party basis in 2010 August. But before the verdict could be imposed the next plot ownners relation who was living in the building died. So as per procedure his family members names has to be included in the eviction notice and it took some time. We did it and served eviction notice. At that juncture the next plot owner diverted the case and asked for his chance as the verdict was given as ex party basis. He is using all means to delay the process while living in the property of my mother. My mother is above 60 years. The court case remain unresolved for over 9 years now.

 Is there a way where by myself her son and my two sisters can attach ourselves in the case so that in case of any eventuality my mother's right can be fought out by me and my sisters and get the due justice.

Also is there any way to get stay order in this case, so that the next plot owner can be moved out of the building which will make him to stop playing diversionary tactics and cooperate in closing the court case in a timely manner?

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu