assistance in consumer complaint process

Sr. Manager - Legal

I have filed complaint in the District Consumer Redressal Forum where after acceptance of the complaint, order for sending notice to the OPP was passed and the next date of hearing was given. I want to know as to what action I have to take in sending the notice to the OPP i.e. am I required to pay or deposit diet money in the Forum Office? I have prepared complaint set to be handed over to the OPP at the time of next date of hearing. Am I required to do any other thing? Please guide me. Thanks to all in advance for this assistnace.

It depends if the court has ordered dasti notice then you have to take the copy of summon from the court and attach an copy of the complaint and supply it to the Opposite party address by hand and take the receiving from that person who has received it.

and where the court has ordered PF reg post then you have to take the copy of the complaint, write the address of the OP on the envelope and fill an PF form. This process is followed in Delhi. Rest you can confirm from the Ahlmad room of the concerned court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu