Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (TEAM LEAD)     18 December 2014

Agriculture land registration with out passbook and the owne

Hello,

We Have a agriculture land registered on our Late.grandfather name. We have only title deed and no passbooks for it.

My Grand father had only one Son and he is my father.

Now my question is we are three brothers, we want to go partition of the property with in family members.

My concern is with out Passbook and title deed the registration cant be accepted for agriculture lands. 

Kindly let me know to proceed further, how to apply passbook on whose name?? else alternative procedure to go for registration and get a new pass book accordingly.

Thanks a lot for viewing my post. In case of any additional information let me know. Thanks a lot.

Learning

8 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2014

For partition of the property under a family arrangement patta pass book is not required.  If you three sons of your father have decided to partition the property among yourselves and have separate possession , execute and register a partition deed among yourselves and based on the registration copy, you all may apply for sub division and separate patta pass book on each individual's name. What about your father?, if he is alive, the property will devolve on him only then what is your position.

1 Like

rajesh (TEAM LEAD)     28 December 2014

Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply. But unfortunately in andhra pradesh the revenue department officials are telling with out pattadar passbook they wont do the family partition as well. 

so, I have to apply pattadar passbook on my grand fathers name then go for registration and later again i need to apply for pattadar book.

Is registraion act 1971 vary from state to state?

If not can i go to court directly and do family partition accordingly?

is there any other easy process kindly suggest me.

Thanks a Ton for your Reply.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2014

For family partition, the partition deed need to be registered on individual share holder's name, what is revenue department to do with the registration of the same?

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Thanks a Ton for your reply. It was typo error..instead of registration i have typed revenue.

Incase of registration department reject to do registration with out pattadar passbook (for agriculture lands) for partition deed what action can i take on them to do registration?

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 December 2014

Registrar office will not refuse or  reject to register the papers submitted before them if everything is okay.  They do not any have any concern with Pattadar passbook.    This passbook is not a title document.  If the link title document is available, the number of the same will be mentioned in the registered partition deed document, even if there  is no such document, it can be mentioned as that the property erstwhile belonged to so and so and had been in possession and enjoyment with so and so and then all the legal heirs upon the death of the owner have decided to partition the same which has been mentioned in the schedules belonging to so and so accordingly.  This will be taken care of the document writer, so don't worry about the registration, this is a routine official procedure to legalise the ownership of the property to the subsequent inheritors.

1 Like

THANKS YOU SO MUCH YOU MADE MY DAY.

Naveen   14 July 2015

Hello,

We Have a agriculture land registered on our Late.grandfather name. We have    passbooks and no title deed for it .

My Grand father had two Son’s  and my father is elder one and my uncle is elder one.They both mutually shared land with an agreement, unfortunately the agreement is not registered by both of them.

They shared land and in 1994 and my uncle was doing agriculture in his portion. But from past 15 years we had been asking him to support us to get pass book and title in deed for our part. unfortunately he is not supporting us to put signature in mandal revenue office.

Now my concern is with out passbook and title deed the registration can not be accepted for agriculture lands.

Kindly let me know to proceed further, how to get  that agreement registered and want to get pass book  along with title deed on my father’s name for his portion of land. We are paying tax regularly and we had receipts with us for our portion accordingly.

Thanks a lot for viewing my post. In case of any additional information let me know.

Srinivasa Rao   17 March 2018

Sir,

My father (late)  have 6 brothers they have agiriculture lands and my father share is 1.25 acre and due to my financial problems the same we have selled to some other person with information of my father brothers on December 2016.With passbook and online land records. Now my father brothers are trying to create some litigations, legal issues & disputes to suffering me because thery are in personal gudge on me due to some various reasons. And they already filed RTI 2005 ( Question is : how they owned that land and what is the proofs exact 1.25 acre).

Now my doubt is there is any chances to cancelation with refund of money/ any legal issues will be created ?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register