Agriculture land partition

Dear all

Mr. A  has filled for land partition and got the judgment in his favour as Mr. B lawyer"s  has given "NO Objection" and signed the naksha Bye,Mr. A got the sanad taksheem, kabza of land and mutation of land in his name.

Now Mr B has approached higher court under land partition act under which he claim that he have not got the land on main road ( which actually he did not)

Since his lawyer has already sign the document , will court reverse the order ,if so under which section or law.

As following more points are in Mr. A favour:

1. Village panchayat agreement between Mr. A and  B with their sign

2. Tubewell of Mr. A on his portion


Kindly advice.










Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu