LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

antony JP (teacher)     21 May 2016

Advocate is not coming with me please reply me experts

DEAR AND RESPECTED EXPERTS, I HAD ASKED THIS QUERY EARLIER ALSO PLEASE REPLY ME I AM IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.MY WIFE HAD FILED A FAKED REND DEED IN THE FAMILY COURT TO GET JURISDICTION IN A WRONG COURT.THERE IS NO OWNER SIGNATURE AND WITNESS SIGNATURE ONLY MY WIFE SIGNATURE ONLY THERE AND ALSO THAT IS NOT A STAMP PAPER.MY ADVOCATE IS ALSO SAYING IT WILL BE DISMISSED BY THE JUDGE SINCE IT IS FAKED ONE AND ALSO NOT A RENT DEED..HE SAYS ME THAT HE WILL WRITE A APPLICATION AND GIVE ME AND I SHOULD FILE THIS IN THE COURT WITH THE HELP OF HIS CLERK BUT HE WON'T COME TO COURT FOR THIS BECAUSE IT MAY BE PROBLEM FOR THE OPPOSITE ADVOCATE (HE IS HIS FRIEND).HE PROMISES ME THAT IF I FILE THE APPLICATION THE COURT WILL SURELY DISMISS HER CASE..WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE REPLY ME EXPERTS...........

Learning

8 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     21 May 2016

Originally posted by : antony JP
DEAR AND RESPECTED EXPERTS,
I HAD ASKED THIS QUERY EARLIER ALSO PLEASE REPLY ME I AM IN NEED OF YOUR HELP.MY WIFE HAD FILED A FAKED REND DEED IN THE FAMILY COURT TO GET JURISDICTION IN A WRONG COURT.THERE IS NO OWNER SIGNATURE AND WITNESS SIGNATURE ONLY MY WIFE SIGNATURE ONLY THERE AND ALSO THAT IS NOT A STAMP PAPER.MY ADVOCATE IS ALSO SAYING IT WILL BE DISMISSED BY THE JUDGE SINCE IT IS FAKED ONE AND ALSO NOT A RENT DEED..HE SAYS ME THAT HE WILL WRITE A APPLICATION AND GIVE ME AND I SHOULD FILE THIS IN THE COURT WITH THE HELP OF HIS CLERK BUT HE WON'T COME TO COURT FOR THIS BECAUSE IT MAY BE PROBLEM FOR THE OPPOSITE ADVOCATE (HE IS HIS FRIEND).HE PROMISES ME THAT IF I FILE THE APPLICATION THE COURT WILL SURELY DISMISS HER CASE..WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE REPLY ME EXPERTS...........

Neither you are serious, nor your wife, nor your lawyer.  The entire thing appears to be a big goof up which you have done.  First time in  my career I am hearing that vakil wont come to court as opposite lawyer is his friend.  What idiocy is it?

I suggest you to talk to your wife and resolve the matter amicably.  You are wasting precious time of lot of people including yours.

antony JP (teacher)     21 May 2016

He says that the faked rent deed has been written by her advocate....

(Guest)

Fire your lawyer and get a better one. This guy sounds like a total joke.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     22 May 2016

UR lawyer cannot act with his client in that manner.He is a paid servant of the petitioner/respondent,and he has to do justice to his profession.U can complain with the local Bar Council,regarding the behaviour of UR advocate,if U feel that he is not doing justice toU. U have every right too change UR lawyer if U feel that U are being let down.

antony JP (teacher)     22 May 2016

Can i do this party in person?

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     22 May 2016

1) you can take advocate of ur choice.

Thanks

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2016

The advise of your advocate is not appreciable.  

He is not trustworthy hence he has to be changed immediately

Look for an advocate who can represent you properly

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     28 May 2016

What an unethical & unprofessional approach. If he is inclined & concerned more on the opposite party, change him without any further delay.

You can fight your case inperson. The constitution empowers you to do that. However, with little knowledge on legal technicalities and there is every possibility of you not doing the right thing at right time and lead to a huge loss.

Try find a good counsel. Not everyone on the same side of the coin. There are good, honest and professionally inclined lawyers. Hire a better one and fight the case on merrit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register