acquitted from charges u/s 304b. now want to get back custody of my daughter

I have been falsely implicated section 304B along with my other family members in July 2017. Now we have been acquitted from all charges. Presocution failed to prove allegations as well as my wife left suicide note in my favour. But my daughter who was just 12 days old at that time was forcefully took by my in laws. Now I want to get her back. But my in laws denieying to give her back to me.

Please advise me, what should I have to do.

As u r her father u is natural gaurdian. File suit against them for custody of child.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can file a petition for custody of child. Custody rights have been biased towards the mothers for too long on the premise that mothers are better caretakers. However, this notion has been challenged by many fathers, who believe they are equally capable of providing and nurturing the children. Presently child custody rights are awarded to the parent better equipped to take care of the child or children.


Actually I want to resolve all these matter out of the court. It was already proved in decision copy that all the statement given by complainants are not trustworthy and false. Can I make complaint in police station against these complainants.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x