LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.MUTHUKUMARASWAMY   24 January 2017

50 years old Dweling House

We own a 50 years Old house G + 1 (Madras Terrous I.e. Roof without Steel rods), My grand Father made a Registered Will to my Father and my small Father, stating that the Ground Floor belongs to small Father and First Floor belongs to my Father. Due to the Building was too old, we can't able to stay in First Floor, it is getting Leakage and Wiring problems etc. Now, we like to construct a House there how we need to claim our property. ? In Apartment Act How it is Described ? Anyone suggest a Good IDEA pls

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 January 2017

you have to speak to your small father about demolishing the building and constructing G+1 fllors. If he agrres for it then you have to enter into Deed of Understanding with him.

S.MUTHUKUMARASWAMY   25 January 2017

My small Father is expired, now my small mother and her divorced daughter (my sister) staying there. They are not agree to demolish or construct. They wish to stay in the same house till end of those life ends. They feel unsecured and they don't have money to bear the construction and they feel safe in the ground floor because all kind of colamities is happening only in first Floor. I too asked them for sale the property for that also they not agreeing. If they continues staying when will we get our property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register