LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AryaVrat (Executive)     18 March 2015

498a : Two cases in a single day in two police stations

My wife has filed an FIR under 498a in retaliation to me filing nullification. Marriage was done by force on charges and blackmail of rape and committing suicide. It took me time to collect some proofs and that's why I had to be patient for some months as without proof I had no way. Also she concealed facts related to her medical history which is grave. She during this period has admitted to her guilt many times over call recordings, chats,  whatsapp msgs, voice recording. But when I went for police counselling she straightaway said that I had all her passwords and lied. Though I have audio recordings. She when in guilt had admitted to setting me free or anger asked me to run away and not file any complain many a it's but every time I tried doing it,  she created mess. Please help me with following queries. 

1. Does her voice recording in police counselling in front of a retired judge will hold as evidence in court as it has so many evidences that can slash many of her accusations? 

2. Do voice recordings hold in court when admissions in guilt or admission to crime is meant when I asked the questions and she replied over call in affirmative about them? 

3. To easy for her to say that I had her passwords but it is not Tue. How will court decide legitimacy? 

4. She filed 498a in two police stations on the same day two kilometers part m add him. On the same day she filed a complaint in police station where I was living and she was living. Also on the same day filed a complaint using sisters Adress as her Adress. What can be done in this case? 

5. She claims that she after the event of forced marriage was living with me though I wasn't living with her. She used to visit my house to harass me but was not living there. My owner who lives in a separate city can verify it also my chairperson of society can but there are some people who see her come at my home many times and she being a local many ppl might help her. What can be done in this regard. Can I get call records of these months to show if she was already living with me then why each day she was talking to me on call? Also what chat on whatsapp everyday when she was lying with me? My roommate also know only we two lived as bachelor's. Please help me. 

All expected counsel please advise. As she has dragged my parents and my brothers who all are in Army and are posted at Line of control and had no idea till Feb mid what I have been subjected to n last 6mobths.

Girls family had made a video recording  of me by circling me in a room two days after event. Please advise. 

Learning

1 Replies

AryaVrat (Executive)     18 March 2015

Pls advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register