LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     18 April 2016

498a-nbw

Sir, Wife filed 498a on me only and later in Remand report police added my parents names. am on regular bail and parents taken anticipatory bail. After that police added my brother and sister names to the chargesheet and filed in the court saying requesting the court that issue NBW to A4-A5 saying ABSCONDING. Meantime A-4 and A-5 applied for charge sheet quash in High court but Because of NBW pending its kept on Hold.  Now NBW pending against to A4 and -A-5. In court website status showing “Stage of Case: ISSUE BW/NBW”,   Our lawyer is telling if A4 and A-5 don’t attend on 28-04-2016 court will issue NBW against to A-4 (Sister) and A-5 (Brother). But my sister (A-4) and my brother (A-5) are not feeling well and also they joined in Hospital because of this mental torture and also they are unable to attend court hearing on 28-04-2016. Please advise is it possible to file any petition (A4-A-5) for their absence and to stop ISSUE BW/NBW If so please advise. Thanks for ur time.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2016

already advised on https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/498a-nbw-urgent-135902.asp#.Vxb1GjFMzwo Ho w many other threads you have opened

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register